Take comfort as the main design concept and provide medical staff with more convenient operation
1) Measure blood oxygen and pulse effectively during motion and low perfusion;
2) The sensitivity of screening for severe congenital heart disease (CCHD) can be increased to 93%;
3) Can significantly reduce the incidence of severe retinopathy (ROP) in premature infants.
1) Increase intensity and reduce treatment time;
2) Upper phototherapy: Full-touch visual operation, with two working modes: countdown and sequence; Use PWM control to achieve stepless adjustment of blue light brightness;
3) Nether phototherapy: Embedded bed structure to make cleaning and maintenance more convenient.
1) 9-inch color LCD touch screen, large characters, clearly visible from a long distance, which is convenient for medical staff to operate and observe;
2) The oxygen concentration in the infant compartment can be adjusted according to clinical needs;
3) The camera can perform image shooting and video recording for clinical review.
The core temperature control algorithm is upgraded, which effectively reduces the temperature fluctuation and makes the bed temperature more uniform.
Weighing system (optional)
Built-in weighing system, convenient to measure the weight of children, and monitor the trends of weight changes.
Automatic air curtain device
Double wall hood, automatic air curtain to reduce heat loss and keep the air temperature constant.