1. College degree or above, majoring in English/Spanish/International Trade or other related majors;
2. Good English proficiency level, fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing;
3. Familiar with foreign trade business processes; those who have relevant internship experience or working experience are preferred;
4. Strong communication skills, passionate, sincere, rigorous and responsible;
5. Be able to work in strict accordance with the job responsibilities; have strong teamwork ability; when making mistakes, have a positive attitude to correct them.